Thursday, October 25, 2007

Welcome

Hello all. I have been a huge fan of blogging for a long while now, and not one to sit on the sidelines , I decided to give my own a try, and see what happens. If you find your way here, on purpose or by accident, welcome.

In a nutshell I am very interested in politics, world, national, local, and the war on terror. I am a conservative, but consider myself to be moderate. I welcome any comments or tips that will help me decorate the place, and any news, and information, around the Richmond tri-cities area.

I draw my major inspirations from blogs like News Busters, Michelle Malkin, Ace of Spades HQ, and my personal favorite Little Green Footballs.

I like Aces format, and would like to model mine on a mixture of politics, pop-culture, and humor.

The emphasis on this blog will be politics, but if any of you have any information about local events, people, and places, feel free to give me a heads up.

Above, all bare with me, and beware!

-Blazer

No comments: